jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

My country: Desert or jungle?


If you REALLY know me
You should know that since I was little,
 I've wondered why the heck I am Chilean haha
 I wasn't the most patriotic person in the world, I know...
and all my life I wanted to live in another country....



I can't
seriously
I
c a n
n o t
b e l i e v e
How much I've changed in just 1 year!
(and I'm not talking about how fat I am, or that I don't have braces anymore)
I hadn't thought how much your opinion about your own country can change,
 just living in a different country,
but it makes sense now, right?
I really can say that I love my country now haha
and that's goooooooood,
like super good

Cualquiera que me conoce sabe
que desde que nací prácticamente,
me he preguntado por qué rayos soy chilena.
Nunca fui la persona más patriota del mundo
y toda mi vida he querido vivir en otro país...
No puedo,
e n s e r i o
n o
p u e d o 
c r e e r
lo mucho que he cambiado en un año.
(Y no me refiero a lo gorda que estoy o que ya no tengo frenillos)
No se me había pasado por la mente lo mucho que puede cambiar
la imagen de tu propio país,
viviendo en un país diferente
pero tiene sentido ahora, no?
Estando lejos de todo, podría decir que hasta
ir apretada en el metro extraño,
incluso las mil tareas del cole, 
de hecho hasta ese calor insoportable,
y la impuntualidad de mis amigos,
hasta los gritos de mis hermanos
uuff todo!
y gracias a Dios que me he dado cuenta de eso ahora
y de lo magnifica que es mi vidaaaaaaaaaaa en Chilito :)



And... It's super funny to hear what people "know" about Chile.
One day someone asked me:
oooh if you're from Chile, then you live in a jungle, right?
it was like WHAAAAAT!?
NO, I don't... man! haha
Another day someone told me:
hey how can you live in Chile if you only have deserts there?
wait... WHAT!?
Chile has everything guys:
Beautiful beaches on one side

Y bueno es super loco
escuchar lo que le gente "sabe" the Chile
(que obviamente no es muy conocido en Europa)
Un día alguien me preguntó:
oooh si eres de Chile entonces vives en una jungla, no?
y fue como WHAT! 
no, no vivo en el Amazonas haha
Otro día un compañero me dijo:
hey cómo puedes vivir en Chile si sólo tienen desiertos
Osea... QUÉ!
Chile tiene de todos los paisajes posibles
Hermosas playas por un lado

and wonderful mountains (especially with snow) on the other side...
y una magnífica cordillera (sobre todo cuando está nevada) por el otro...


besides the driest desert in the world
but at the same time with the clearest skies in the world,
I have awesome pictures there
además de el desierto más árido del mundo
pero al mismo tiempo con el cielo más claro del mundo,
envidiosos dirán que es photoshop



That's the north, and y the south:
ice, icebergs, lakes and rivers?
al sur del país
hielo, icebergs, lagos y ríos?





and also a mini Hawaii (Easter Island)
y hasta un mini Hawaii tenemos (Isla de Pascua)








and where I live: Santiago!
(except for the pollution there) yiep
we also have  volcanoes, earthquakes and beautiful landscapes
I'm very lucky
y para que hablar de lo lindo de Santiago!
(excepto por el  smog haha pero...) yiep
Agreguenle volcanes, terremotos y paisajes lindos
Soy muy afortunada













google pictures please... XD
soooooo I don't live in a jungle
and I don't live in a desert,
I love Santiago guys :)
but I'm in Denmark :D
and I have some pictures haha




#Fairytaledayhaha :D
(ft. Sigrid, Malene and Sara)

It was a nice week
Especially today with Sarathecoolest,
when we were swimming in the pool and I crossed the line of another person
It wasn't funny to me, but she couldn't stop laughing
I mean, she was laughing like crazy!

Fue una super semana y mañana no tengo clases,
natación con mi amiga Sara es lo mejor haha

PS: I'm looking forward for this weekend!
oh and I love Spring in Denmark!
and omg you have to see this

+Today is the danish queen's birthday (Margrethe II)

OMG  acá algunas cosillas sobre Dinamarca <3333333333


"Es hermoso cuando pasan cosas inexplicables en tu vida
y sabes que fue Dios el que intervino"



1 comentario:

Something to say? Algo que decir?